Paypal is available in Pakistan? Paypal is our most loved online payment system but unfortunately, it’s not available in Pakistan so today I will tell you why it’s not available in Pakistan and when will PayPal be available in Pakistan?
Many Freelancers and influencers want Paypal in Pakistan because of their low and fast online payment system without any fee but nowadays Pakistan freelancers it is very hard to get paid online because of restrictions and too many fee deductions.
Today I will also teach you how to create Paypal account in Pakistan because making PayPal account in Pakistan is not easy because if you create PayPal account in Pakistan it will not work.
Paypal is available in Pakistan?
Committee members said that PayPal is operating in many small countries that have a population lower than that of Pakistan, but it is surprising that they are not operating in Pakistan – a country with an over 220 million population according to Dawn News Paper Islamabad.
Why Paypal is Not Available in Pakistan?
The other vital concern of PayPal for not entering into the Pakistani market is money laundering. There is a concern that money laundering activities have been increased in Pakistan over the past few years. Therefore, the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) has placed Pakistan on the grey list according to Google.
Can I Use Paypal In Pakistan?
Can I use Paypal in Pakistan? Many people ask this question but today I will tell you that is it possible or not.
You can create and use PayPal account in Pakistan but you need a Bank account in the United States to get a verified Paypal Account in Pakistan This is where your Payoneer account comes into play because it allows you to send or receive funds through PayPal.
How to Create Paypal Account In Pakistan?
Creating Paypal account is easy but verifying a United States Bank account is a little bit difficult to verify the Paypal account. but today I will teach you how to create PayPal account in Pakistan so let’s get started.
First of all, you need an Email or you can use a Google Gmail account to create Paypal account. Go to PayPal website and sign up for an account. If the website does not works properly then use VPN to create Paypal Account.
Read Also:- How to Make Money on Amazon with No Money and without Selling Anything in 2021
Follow the Steps to create Paypal account.
- Open the PayPal website.
- Click on Sign Up for free.
- Click on the Personal Account or business depending on your needs and then click on the “Next”.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Choose a strong password so that nobody else can access your PayPal account.
- Enter a valid email address because you have to verify your account.
- Now fill out all the information required to create PayPal account.
- You must have a valid address of any country where PayPal is operating because PayPal does not operate in Pakistan.
- After filling all the relevant information, you need to confirm your email address. If you don’t confirm your email address then you will not be able to receive payment.
- You can confirm your email address by going into your mail.
- Click on “Yes, this is my email” button in the email message to confirm your email address.
You can Also create Paypal account for business because Paypal offers two different account types (Personal and Business Account).
Best PayPal Alternative Solutions for Pakistani Freelancers
Don’t Worry if Paypal is not available in Pakistan because you can use Paypal alternatives for online payments in Pakistan. I found some best Paypal alternatives and listed them here. You can use these alternatives and also these alternatives are very helpful for freelancers because most freelancers in Pakistan want Paypal in Pakistan so they can use these alternatives.
- Payoneer. Payoneer is truly a digital passport of a freelancer. …
- 2CheckOut. It is another alternative to PayPal. …
- Local Payment Solutions in Pakistan. …
- SimSim. …
- EasyPay. …
These are the Paypal alternatives that you can use for online transactions in Pakistan. You can check more details about these platforms on their official websites. For more updates follow me on Facebook.