How To Get Registered For Covid Vaccine In Pakistan. As you know COVID-19 Virus was identified in December 2019 in Wuhan, China. COVID-19 vaccination started at the begging of February 2021. Pakistan has approved five COVID-19 vaccines: Sinopharm, Cansino, Sinovac, Sputnik, and AstraZeneca.
Pakistanis now looking to get themselves insolated. Today I’m going to share with you how to get registered for the COVID-19 vaccine.
How To Get Registered For Covid Vaccine In Pakistan?
Register Via Text
If you want to get registered for the COVID-19 vaccine then you can easily get registered by sending a text message to 1166. Just type your 13 digits computerized CNIC number without spaces and dashes and send it to 1166.
Register Via Website
You can get register by visiting NIMS website where you have to fill an online form. You have to put your details on the farm. When you submit the CNIC and Mobile Number you will get a four-digit PIN code in 24 hours. After getting the PIN code you can visit the nearest vaccination center and get your first dose of vaccination.
Am I eligible for the vaccine?
- The national COVID-19 immunization program is now open to everyone aged 19 and above in Pakistan. The vaccine is currently available for:
- Individuals who are above 18 years of age
- Vaccination is recommended for persons with comorbidities that have been identified as increasing the risk of severe COVID-19, including obesity, cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, and diabetes
- Pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding
- Eligible adults with diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and other stable chronic disorders
Vaccination is currently not available for acutely ill, hospitalized patients and those with acute Covid-19 infections. In addition, those with a history of severe allergic reactions to vaccine preservatives/stabilizers in the past are also exempted from getting their vaccine shots.
How much will it cost?
The government of Pakistan is providing the CanSino, Sinopharm, SinoVac, and AstraZeneca vaccines free of cost. If you don’t want these vaccines then you can visit the nearest private sector and get details and the price of the vaccine because.
1 thought on “How To Get Registered For Covid Vaccine In Pakistan”